Our Retention Marketing Team is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join us in our El Segundo, CA offices.
This position is responsible for managing one of our existing customer base segments. Through the development and execute of strategic marketing plans, including customer segmentation, offer management, promotional pricing strategy and launching marketing campaigns, the position will meet Retention Marketing business objectives, most notably to reduce customer churn.
This position will manage a small team will be required to become the customer segment expert, capable of driving action and change through the enterprise. The manager is expected to work independently; activities will include working with cross-functional groups (i.e. Business Analytics, Finance, Sales Operations, IT, Customer Service, Third Party Call Centers, etc.) to identify solutions and enhancements for program operations and support areas as well offer and communication tactics. As a result this individual will also need to have the ability to present business cases for their recommendations and gain consensus among the cross functional teams.
· Manage hardware and credit offer strategy for existing customer segment
· Utilize multiple inputs, including competitive intelligence and customer data, to monitor effectiveness of KPIs, including commitment renewal and recurring credit treatments
· Work cross functionally to implement campaigns and programs that support the company’s goals to mitigate churn (customer segmentation, needs assessment, solution development, implementation, analytics)
· Manage customer segmentation strategy and operations
· Serve as primary interface and subject matter expert for day-to-day operations necessary to maintain key business goals
· Track, analyze and communicate key Retention metrics
· Achieve quality results by leveraging internal and external (marketing agencies, call center vendors, et al) resources
· Use effective time and project schedule management to consistently meet deadlines and ensure preparedness for program launch
· Maintain and reconcile a detailed annual expense budget (budget responsibility exceeds $500M)