Watch Our Jobs
In an Operations job at DIRECTV, you’ll be part of a team that’s delivering the ultimate entertainment and customer experience. We’re a forward-thinking industry leader, and we’re transforming what TV means to the world with our innovative, customer-pleasing solutions. When you join us, you’ll experience a fun, employee-friendly work environment, and you’ll have the support and resources you need to do your best work. Ready to entertain the future? Take a look at the Operations jobs at DIRECTV, and find your place on our team.
Be part of DIRECTV's commitment to providing unparalleled service.
DIRECTV is at the forefront of technology, content and service. As we deliver the ultimate entertainment experience, we know that our employees are our biggest assets. A nationwide team numbering over 16,000, our employees use their unique diverse talents and life experiences to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Our employees' pride and enthusiasm are vital to each and every job across more than one hundred U.S. locations. Thanks to their leadership, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity, DIRECTV keeps ahead of the competition in a rapidly changing industry.
Recent Job Openings
- Compliance Researcher (Contract) - Englewood, CO
- Description: DIRECTV Compliance Researcher - Licensing (Contract Role) Description This contract role supports the Field Services organizations within DIRECTV. Candidate will be responsible for researching the processes related to securing secu...
Reference Code: 1402824-1
- Designated Site Trainer – Camarillo CA - Camarillo, CA
- Description: DIRECTV is currently seeking an experienced Site Trainer to join its Camarillo, CA team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include: Conducts training utilizing the company's safety, quality, and customer service practices, policies, and standards. Promotes teamwork and the company's mission during each class conducted. Also make sure that all OSHA requirements are met. Confers with management, supervisors ...
Reference Code: 1402790-1
- Sr. Coordinator Business Analytics - Englewood, CO
- Description: FOSS Senior Coordinator Description: A senior coordinator supports internal and external customers relating to Field System use and functionality. Performs advanced root cause analysis of issues reported by the field or other business partners. Works clo...
Reference Code: 1402794-1