Watch Our Jobs
When you join DIRECTV in a Marketing job, you’ll build your career with a company that’s transforming what TV means to the world. The innovative solutions our professionals provide have made us a forward-thinking leader in the pay-TV industry. We’re passionate about entertaining the future, and being part of our organization means you’ll have the support and encouragement you need to develop your career. Consider a Marketing job at DIRECTV, and join our team.
Be part of DIRECTV's commitment to providing unparalleled service.
DIRECTV is at the forefront of technology, content and service. As we deliver the ultimate entertainment experience, we know that our employees are our biggest assets. A nationwide team numbering over 16,000, our employees use their unique diverse talents and life experiences to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Our employees' pride and enthusiasm are vital to each and every job across more than one hundred U.S. locations. Thanks to their leadership, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity, DIRECTV keeps ahead of the competition in a rapidly changing industry.
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Product Mangement Customer Experience Products - New York, NY
- Description: As a member of the Product Management team, you will partner with design and development to deliver mind-blowing digital products that people love and can’t be without. You’re always up to date on the latest technology, you have a point of view on experience and interface design, and you enjoy digging into the “why?” before defining the “what” and “how”. ...
Reference Code: 1402487-1
- Business Analytics Rotation Program - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Description The Business Analytics Rotation Program focuses on attracting and retaining top-notch talent with a track record of professional success to create a pipeline for analytics talents and leaders. This intensive two-year program consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments supporting various DIRECTV US businesses. The platforms are designed to enhance the participants' kno...
Reference Code: 1402912-1
- Manager Online Production - New York, NY
- Description: As Manager of Entertainment Content Strategy, you will lead a passionate, dedicated team of digital content strategists and web producers delivering high-impact marketing and customer communications to a multitude of digital devices. You’re a master of balancing key business goals and serving customers with excellence. You bring a forward-thinking vision and innovative approach to deliverin...
Reference Code: 1402916-1