Watch Our Jobs
When you join DIRECTV in a Broadcast Operations job, you’ll build your career with a company that’s transforming what TV means to the world. The innovative solutions our professionals provide have made us a forward-thinking leader in the pay-TV industry. We’re passionate about entertaining the future, and being part of our organization means you’ll have the support and encouragement to develop your skills and build your career in any direction you choose. Consider a Broadcast Operations job at DIRECTV, and join our team.
Be part of DIRECTV's commitment to providing unparalleled service.
DIRECTV is at the forefront of technology, content and service. As we deliver the ultimate entertainment experience, we know that our employees are our biggest assets. A nationwide team numbering over 16,000, our employees use their unique diverse talents and life experiences to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Our employees' pride and enthusiasm are vital to each and every job across more than one hundred U.S. locations. Thanks to their leadership, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity, DIRECTV keeps ahead of the competition in a rapidly changing industry.
Recent Job Openings
- Technician Broadcast Netwrk Operations - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: At DIRECTV , we seek the brightest minds to help us transform what TV means to the world. We want you to imagine who you can become with the support of DIRECTV . Grow your career and ENTERTAIN YOUR FUTURE as a Data Center Operations Tech with our Network Ops & Infrastructure teams in Culver City, California. In this role, your day to day may include: • Monitor and test Data Center and Network perfor...
Reference Code: 1401920-1
- Staff Engineer Broadcast Systems - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: DirecTV’s Los Angeles Broadcast Center is seeking a Broadcast Engineer to join our Compression team located in Los Angeles, CA. The Compression Engineer will be responsible for the following: ·...
Reference Code: 1402034-1
- Sports Operator Broadcast Operations - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Purpose: To monitor and execute day-of air sporting events of DIRECTV’s out-of-market sports lineups, PPV events and DIRECTV’s unique sports packages and channels. Duties: Assist Sports Operations Management in maintaining DIRECTV corporate policies and Sports Operations department guidelines, while creating a positive and productive wo...
Reference Code: 1401929-1