Watch Our Jobs
When you join DIRECTV in a Broadcast Operations job, you’ll build your career with a company that’s transforming what TV means to the world. The innovative solutions our professionals provide have made us a forward-thinking leader in the pay-TV industry. We’re passionate about entertaining the future, and being part of our organization means you’ll have the support and encouragement to develop your skills and build your career in any direction you choose. Consider a Broadcast Operations job at DIRECTV, and join our team.
Be part of DIRECTV's commitment to providing unparalleled service.
DIRECTV is at the forefront of technology, content and service. As we deliver the ultimate entertainment experience, we know that our employees are our biggest assets. A nationwide team numbering over 16,000, our employees use their unique diverse talents and life experiences to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Our employees' pride and enthusiasm are vital to each and every job across more than one hundred U.S. locations. Thanks to their leadership, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity, DIRECTV keeps ahead of the competition in a rapidly changing industry.
|Technician Broadcast Technical Services||Long Beach, CA||08/20/2014|
|Staff Engineer BC System Admin||Los Angeles, CA||08/20/2014|
|Technician 1 Broadcast Services||Los Angeles, CA||08/20/2014|
|Database Administrator Broadcast Systems||Los Angeles, CA||08/15/2014|
|Middleware\Application Support Engineer||Los Angeles, CA||08/14/2014|
|Broadcast Systems Analyst||Long Beach, CA||08/04/2014|
|Prin Engineer Broadcast Systems||Los Angeles, CA||08/01/2014|
|Broadcast Operator Broadcast Technical Services||Los Angeles, CA||07/25/2014|
|Coordinator Broadcast Ops Admin||Los Angeles, CA||07/14/2014|
|Staff Engineer Broadcast Systems||Los Angeles, CA||07/08/2014|
|Broadcast Tech Operator||Los Angeles, CA||06/19/2014|
|Manager Programming and Traffic Operations Latin America||Los Angeles, CA||06/04/2014|
|Broadcast Facilities Technician||Los Angeles, CA||05/16/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Database Administrator Broadcast Systems - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Come join a dynamic team at DIRECTV Los Angeles Broadcast Center as a database administrator who is well versed in database administration practices and principles on IBM DB2 V9.X, Informix, Oracle 8i/9i/10G/11G, Sybase, MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server. The individual will share the responsibility of overall database support in production database environment operating homegrown and partner supported applicatio...
Reference Code: 1402387-1
- Technician 1 Broadcast Services - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Monitor and execute day-of air sporting events of DIRECTV's out-of-market sports lineups, PPV events and DIRECTV's unique sports packages and channels. Duties include: Assist management in maintaining DIRECTV corporate policies, while creating a positive and productive work environment. Assist Management and Technical Services group in assessing the health of equipment and alert appropriate parties when such e...
Reference Code: 1402289-1
- Middleware\Application Support Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: DIRECTV® is seeking a middle to a senior level Middleware and Application Support Engineer to join the Network and Advance Services Operations Team in the Los Angeles Broadcast Center. The Support Engineer will be a part of a fast paced and rapidly growing service support group who manages Advance Services products deployed in Oracle Fusion. The candidate is responsible for a Tier 3 application support in ...
Reference Code: 1402370-1