Watch Our Jobs
When you join DIRECTV in a Broadcast Operations job, you’ll build your career with a company that’s transforming what TV means to the world. The innovative solutions our professionals provide have made us a forward-thinking leader in the pay-TV industry. We’re passionate about entertaining the future, and being part of our organization means you’ll have the support and encouragement to develop your skills and build your career in any direction you choose. Consider a Broadcast Operations job at DIRECTV, and join our team.
Be part of DIRECTV's commitment to providing unparalleled service.
DIRECTV is at the forefront of technology, content and service. As we deliver the ultimate entertainment experience, we know that our employees are our biggest assets. A nationwide team numbering over 16,000, our employees use their unique diverse talents and life experiences to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Our employees' pride and enthusiasm are vital to each and every job across more than one hundred U.S. locations. Thanks to their leadership, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity, DIRECTV keeps ahead of the competition in a rapidly changing industry.
|Coordinator Broadcast Ops Admin||Long Beach, CA||08/26/2014|
|Production Preparation Technician||Los Angeles, CA||08/26/2014|
|Staff Engineer Broadcast Systems||Los Angeles, CA||08/26/2014|
|Technician Broadcast Technical Services||Long Beach, CA||08/20/2014|
|Staff Engineer BC System Admin||Los Angeles, CA||08/20/2014|
|Technician 1 Broadcast Services||Los Angeles, CA||08/20/2014|
|Database Administrator Broadcast Systems||Los Angeles, CA||08/15/2014|
|Middleware\Application Support Engineer||Los Angeles, CA||08/14/2014|
|Broadcast Systems Analyst||Long Beach, CA||08/04/2014|
|Prin Engineer Broadcast Systems||Los Angeles, CA||08/01/2014|
|Broadcast Operator Broadcast Technical Services||Los Angeles, CA||07/25/2014|
|Coordinator Broadcast Ops Admin||Los Angeles, CA||07/14/2014|
|Staff Engineer Broadcast Systems||Los Angeles, CA||07/08/2014|
|Broadcast Tech Operator||Los Angeles, CA||06/19/2014|
|Manager Programming and Traffic Operations Latin America||Los Angeles, CA||06/04/2014|
|Broadcast Facilities Technician||Los Angeles, CA||05/16/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Broadcast Facilities Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: As a Electrical Facilities Technician for DIRECTV you will play an important, behind the scenes role in a large broadcast environment. You’re day to day priorities will revolve around technical UPS power systems, problem solving and relying heavily on your judgment and previous experience with generators, electrical distribution, motors, pumps, DDC controls and building automation systems. Typical day t...
Reference Code: 1401580-1
- Manager Programming and Traffic Operations Latin America - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Will lead the On-Air Programming Operations and Traffic areas for Latin America. With a strong working knowledge of programming and traffic systems and processes and a focus on fostering an environment of collaboration and teamwork, will lead a team of supervisors and operators including scheduling, assigning work, mentoring, training and coaching as well as proposing and implementing improvements to develop a...
Reference Code: 1401418-1
- Broadcast Tech Operator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: At DIRECTV , we seek the brightest minds in an evolving workplace. Here, product innovators, technology mavens, and the business leaders of tomorrow find their home. We want you to imagine who you can become as you grow at DIRECTV and ENTERTAIN YOUR FUTURE ®. We are looking for ambitious, self-directed individuals with strong analytical and issue-resolution skills to join our Broadcast Operations Team in L...
Reference Code: 1401821-1